Please use caution when using portable fire pits.
- a layer of sand, 1” to 1 1/2” thick must be added to the bottom of the bowl to help protect against the corrosive nature of the ashes.
- this outdoor fireplace is for outdoor use only!
- use only on brick, concrete, stone or other masonry surfaces.
- remove the charcoal grate and cooking grate when burning wood.
- do not use on lawns or wooden decks.
- keep the outdoor fireplace away from buildings, flammable items and vehicles.
- the outdoor fireplace is for adult use only.
- do not move the outdoor fireplace while it is being used.
- do not leave unattended at any time while in use.
- do not use in windy conditions.
- do not overload or use to burn leaves or garbage.
- keep the spark screen in place while using.
- use caution when removing the cover, as hot steam or a flare up could cause burns.
- before each use, make sure the outdoor fireplace is in good working condition.
- use caution after the fire has been extinguished - surfaces will remain hot for some time.
- be sure all coals are cold before emptying. If necessary pour water on coals.
Portable fire pits by Landmann-USA, great quality you can depend on.